Sai Sishya International School (SSIS) is established as a private school situated in edogawa ku. The mission of SSIS is to educate students based on principle of strong teacher-student bonding. Our namesake, Sai, was a great teacher who lived in India in late nineteenth century and early twentieth century. His teachings were based on a moral code of love, devotion, contentment. Sishya, in Sanskit, means ardent disciple.
In Japanese, combination of Sai (最- superlative or the best), Shi(師 - expert, teacher), shi (資- resources), ya (屋 – roof) stands for “The best teachers and resources under one roof.”
This is the idea that defines a high quality school. Our vision is to integrate modern scientific methods with ancient philosophy taught by highly qualified teachers at affordable price for students of this generation to become life-long learners.
We will begin courses for Kindergarten from 1-Apr- 2017 and primary school courses will open shortly based on International school calendar year (September to July).
The culture of a school affects the quality of teaching, the depth of learning, and the relationships we develop among educators, students, and parents. When students feel safe and connected to their teachers and peers, they are able to achieve extraordinary academic and social learning. When educators develop trust and shared purpose, staff learning and problem-solving is improved. When parents know their children are safe, and feel personally welcomed and respected, support for the school improves and parent learning is possible.
The vision of SSIS includes:
• Building classroom cultures in which students feel safe, connected, and successful
• Building respectful school cultures in which students have learned the clear expectations for behavior in common spaces
• Building respectful school cultures in which staff model empathy and respect, and support the development of student problem-solving skills
• Building respectful and collaborative professional cultures
• Building connections with parents, clear expectations for parent interaction with the school, and opportunities for parent participation and learning
Upcoming Events :
Open House - 18.3.2017 & 19.3.2017
Introduction of School and various programs to parents
- Session 1: 10:30 - 12:00
- Session 2: 13:30 - 15:00
- Introduction of School
- Introduction of Programs
- Admission Process
- Fee Structure